Blog posts and content marketing
that gets you noticed.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Need a Writer:
1) You have zero time to create blog posts or other content.
2) You don’t know what kind of content is working right now.
3) No one reads, shares, or likes your current blog posts.
4) You admit you’re not the best writer in all of the land.
5) The very thought of coming up with content overwhelms you.
“Joleene created various pieces of content for the Homies app that helped us build stronger relationships with influencers, further extend our brand, and attract more visitors to our site. Her writing is crisp, concise, and perfectly researched. The bonus is her sense of humor that enhances the content she produces.”Edwin Warfield
Here's How it Works:
It has been proven time and time again that useful and action-oriented content on your site drives more traffic. Why do you need more traffic? To generate more leads. Here’s how that’s done:
I create blog posts that are original and offer useful information to your reader.
I use SEO keywords and hyperlink related content so that your content ranks higher in Google.
I search the web for similar content and write your posts so that they are more relevant and useful to readers.
Samples to Review:
I’ve got lots of samples out there, but here are just a few to give you an idea of what you can expect:
- 7 Ways to use Facebook’s Search to Improve Your Page
- So You Want to Publish a Book, Do Ya?
- How to Write an eBook in a Weekend
- How CoWorking Might Benefit You
- How to Rescue Your Friendships
- How To Love Who You Are
- Regional Food Hubs
- Energy Opportunities
- Are You Resume Ready?
- The Work of Dana Marisa Schoenfeld
- Spiritual Health and Wellness
- Hiring and Firing for Leaders In a Hurry (ghostwritten)
- How to Find and Create Paid Speaking Opportunities
- How to Write a Talk That Sells